Best Stuffed Bell Peppers site. Green bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of rice, textured vegetable protein, cheese and tomato sauce. Omit the cheese for a vegan variation. Serve with additional tomato sauce, if desired. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is subtle enough to go well with just about anything.
Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! These well-seasoned turkey stuffed peppers are so tasty, you won't even miss having real cheddar cheese. You achieve broiling heat Stuffed Bell Peppers using 11 instructions furthermore 9 furthermore. Here is how you arrive.
compound of Stuffed Bell Peppers
- also 6 of large bell peppers.
- also 1 of onion.
- add 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- a little 1 lb of ground turkey (or meat of your choice).
- give 2 cups of rice, cooked (one I use pictured).
- This 1 of onion.
- then 1 (16 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes with peppers, drained.
- This 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Olive oil to sautee.
- also to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- a little 1 of good dash of "Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning".
Round out the meal with a salad or a side of rice. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve!
Stuffed Bell Peppers method
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook Rice and set aside..
- Cut tops off of bell peppers and remove seeds. Trim bottom of bell peppers evenly if they don't sit flat..
- Add bell peppers to boiling water, boil for 5 minutes. Remove and place upside down on paper towel to dry..
- In a large skillet add olive oil, onion, and garlic. Sautee until tender. Add turkey and cook thoroughly. Don't forget to dash in some Slap Ya Momma seasoning for that good spicy kick!.
- Add diced tomatoes, cooked rice (2 cups), and 1/2 of cheese in skillet with turkey. Mix until blended..
- Stuff those peppers!.
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins.
- Add remaining cheese and bake additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Stuff each bell pepper with mixture. Put water in the bottom of slow cooker. Chicken Parm-Stuffed Bell Peppers. featured in Crowd-Pleasing Potluck Recipes. Arrange the bell peppers, cut-side up, on the greased baking sheet. Spoon half of the marinara sauce into the peppers.